Welcome to UASI’s internal site for company openings. Employees can view openings occurring across the company and apply for opportunities here.
The Remote Coding Specialist is responsible for coding a variety of record types for client facilities remotely from a home office. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, quality conscious and be able to adapt well to change. Additional qualifications include:
- AHIMA or AAPC certification
- A minimum of three years’ experience coding experience
- The ability to provide a secure work environment is a must
We are currently seeking an experienced Coding Compliance Specialist to perform coding review services and providing education/feedback to coding staff. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, quality conscious and be able to adapt well to change. Additional qualifications include:
- RHIA, RHIT or CCS certification
- Recent auditing experience in an acute care setting is required
- Prior coding experience required
The CDI Consultant will work with client facilities remotely from a home office to analyze and interpret medical record documentation and formulate appropriate physician queries to improve the quality, completeness and accuracy of the medical record.
The ideal candidate will have a clinical background with a thorough knowledge of official medical coding guidelines, CMS, and private payer regulations related to the Inpatient Prospective Payment System. Additional qualifications include:
- RN, BSN or MSN with a clinical background
- CCDS preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ CDI experience
- The ability to communicate with physicians and hospital staff in a collaborative manner to promote appropriate clinical documentation and quality improvement is a must
Consulting & Solutions
UASI is expanding our Consulting team and is seeking an experienced Managing Consultant to join our team providing staff and project management, industry expertise, and impactful results to clients within the mid-revenue cycle. This position will work closely with both UASI clients and staff to understand client challenges and ensure deliverables translate into actionable solutions. The ideal candidate will also serve as a mentor to model the consulting mindset and provide training and feedback to the team about how to utilize critical thinking to deliver actionable results on client engagements.
- Utilize strong client communication skills by guiding the client through project status meetings, influencing key stakeholders, and ensuring project scope and deliverables are on target.
- Monitor and evaluate engagements to achieve optimal results, balancing quality and profitability.
- Work closely within project team to understand and identify client obstacles and adapt project workflow and direction to ensure results align with client goals.
- Utilize effective project management skills to clearly define client deliverables and establish milestones through efficient organization and project planning skills.
- Collaborate with Sales Team to cultivate trusted relationships with our clients by executing client management strategies and driving growth through existing relationships and identification of new opportunities.
- Possess a strong body of knowledge and expertise specifically with CDI Services, UR, Denials Management, Value Based Care and Risk Adjustment models as well as solid knowledge in overall mid-revenue cycle operations with a demonstrated understanding of industry trends and drivers.
- Perform work on multiple client engagements, including both consulting directly with clients as well as managing the work of other consulting staff.
- Use critical thinking skills to synthesize client input, interpret complex data and translate that into actionable recommendations.
- Provide mentoring and training to consulting staff by sharing expertise related to project deliverables, client communication, project methodologies, analysis of data and trends, etc. all within a collaborative and supportive structure.
- Implement methodologies and standards for ensuring quality and consistent client deliverables.
- Collaborate across service lines to identify and deliver innovative solutions that create client value through the sharing of resources, knowledge, and best practices.
- Contribute to thought leadership strategy through a variety of methods including webinars, marketing campaigns, white papers, and speaking engagements.
- Bachelor's degree required with RN or LPN strongly preferred
- Active credential from AHIMA, AAPC, or ACDIS
- Proven foundational consulting skills including analytical and critical thinking skills as well as written and verbal communication, client presence and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills with client management experience and business acumen.
- Strong subject matter expertise specifically with CDI, UR, Denials Management, Value Based Care and Risk Adjustment models as well as solid knowledge in overall mid-revenue cycle operations with a demonstrated understanding of key industry trends/drivers.
We are currently seeking experienced auditors (facility inpatient, facility outpatient and surgical pro-fee auditors) to perform coding audits while working remotely from a home office. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, be quality conscious and able to adapt well to change. Additional qualifications include:
- AHIMA or AAPC certification.
- 2-5 years’ minimum experience performing audits in addition to previous coding experience.
- Ability to identify trends based on coding audit findings and formulate final reporting including recommendations and corrective action plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with confidence via conference calls.
At UASI, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking an experienced Business Development Director to join our team. Our Business Development Director will be responsible for driving growth of UASI services with prospective health system clients within an assigned geographic territory. This position is ideal for an individual contributor who thrives in an entrepreneurial role with opportunity to grow an established client base while adding new clients.
Ideal candidates for this role will possess the following characteristics:
- Consultative sales approach
- Strong sense of urgency and action oriented
- Results driven
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships
- Develop a territory growth plan that outlines a strategic approach to strengthening and growing established customer base and generating and closing new client opportunities.
- Serve as the main point of contact and trusted advisor to a portfolio of customers.
- Identify strategic insight and priorities that need to be executed at the account level that will maximize client relationship strength, growth goals and retention.
- Take the lead in the creation of client value propositions, strategy to win and proposal building within current client base by collaborating with the service delivery teams.
- Leverage and develop relationships with key decision makers within the health system who are influential in the consideration process for UASI products and services.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Conduct outbound activity to target audiences from marketing qualified leads and other sources to generate new sales opportunities
- Provide insight and perspectives on improving UASI’s go to market strategy and approach working closely with the VP of Sales.
- Proactively monitor analytics and tie metrics to client value. Communicate regularly with clients and delivery teams about metrics to ensure satisfaction to ensure customer ROI.
- Collaborate with Service Line Leaders to provide input/feedback directly from customers to influence solution improvement.
- Cross functional collaboration to improve customer experience and ensure most efficient, but effective processes.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding sales targets.
- Strong deal diagnostic, strategic selling, and closing skills.
- Strong communication/presentation skills, ability to command a topic and effectively position UASI as a credible partner for health systems.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and working with shifting priorities.
- Preference for proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software.
- A sales hunter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong consultative skills to grow business.
- Healthcare consulting or related experience preferred, with a focus on Revenue Cycle Management, client service, solution-selling and problem-solving.
- Strong industry knowledge and understanding of key industry trends/drivers.
- Preference for prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas.
Know someone who would be a great fit for a role at UASI? Refer qualified candidates and take advantage of our Employee Referral Bonus Program! You can refer candidates by sending their contact information to Human Resources at HR@uasisolutions.com
UASI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status.