From Improvement to Excellence to Innovation
A Proven Approach to Revenue Integrity
The realities of the healthcare market today mean hospitals with erroneous claims face harsh financial and regulatory consequences. And such errors are inevitable given the complexities of patient treatment plans, reimbursement contracts and payer relationships.
UASI’s robust revenue integrity solutions help finance and compliance leaders gain confidence that their claims are clean, their charges are accurate and their bottom lines are as strong as possible.
Revenue Integrity Solutions That Work
Revenue Cycle Reviews
Investigation and audits of billing codes and charges – lost charges, medical necessity audits, Medicare/Medicaid cost outliers, system conversions, OIG audits and more – plus defensive and forensic audits
Identifying most common errors in billing codes and charges, trend analysis
Identifying and correcting issues that lead to denials; strategies and tactics for process improvement
What We Do
UASI’s revenue integrity solutions help hospitals perform their best financially by streamlining compliance and enhancing payer relationships.
- Designed to meet CMS guidelines
- Highlighting the most common errors
- Denials and Appeals Management – Defensive and Forensic Audits
- Medical Necessity Audits
- Medicare/Medicaid Cost Outliers
- Lost Charge Audits and Recovery Services
- Clinical Validation Denials/Appeals
- Pharmacy Audits
- CARF Audits
- Forensic Audits/Disallowable Charges
- System Support Services
- Readmission Rates
- Catastrophic Cases
- Special Projects
- Rebilling and Collections
- Credit Balance Claim Processing
- Corporate Integrity Audits
- Web-based clinical support tools for accurate assessments of medical necessity
- Data analytics for targeted samples and trend identification
- Delivered remotely or on site
- Performed concurrently or retrospectively
- Tailored to your unique hospital needs
- Attorney-client privilege
- Includes detailed reporting
- Provides education for your staff
- Promotes process improvement
- Supports appeals of claims denials
Real-World Results from a Proven Approach
What kinds of results does UASI’s Revenue Integrity team deliver for our clients?
Overturn success rate in denials appealed
In annual revenue recovered/protected
Improved hospital relationships with payers and MAC/RAC
The UASI Difference
UASI’s revenue integrity team doesn’t just follow industry standards and best practices – we establish them.
30+ Years Experience
The UASI team averages 30+ years in medical chart auditing
We engage the experts needed for each case – coding, clinical and medical audit specialists, MDs, CMAs, RNs, LPNs, LPTs, RHIA, CCS, CDS, CDIP.