Recruiter Job Description
UASI is a leading national provider of revenue cycle solutions designed to help healthcare facilities achieve correct reimbursement in the quickest possible time. At UASI, our people are our most important asset and we are currently seeking a Recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them!
If you have a passion for identifying top talent, driving company growth and helping people achieve their career goals, we want to hear from you. Position responsibilities include:
- Recruit and hire for a variety of positions in the Health Information Management arena and for corporate roles
- Screen resumes, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process
- Build rapport and foster relationships with qualified active and passive talent continually as new positions open up and to highlight the UASI differentiators
- Sourcing candidates through multiple sources including: CRM, Professional Associations, LinkedIn, Referrals, Networking and other resources
- Utilize and document recruitment activity in the CRM (Salesforce and Bullhorn) to maintain employee and candidate information
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, quality conscious with the ability to take initiative and adapt well to change. Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior recruiting experience or HR experience is preferred but not required
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
UASI is dedicated to providing our employees with the tools needed for professional growth and development. In return for your talents, we offer a dynamic work environment, strong leadership, competitive salaries, PTO, and a full benefits package.
UASI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.