Elevate your expertise! Join UASI today and work with the top HIM experts in the industry. The remote coding positions at UASI allow HIM professionals to have the best of both worlds: a challenging opportunity to utilize and enhance current coding skills and the convenience of working from home.
We are currently seeking experienced coding specialists to perform single path coding on a variety of surgical records while working remotely from a home office. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Reviews medical record documentation and accurately assigns appropriate ICD-10-CM diagnoses, CPT codes and modifiers as applicable for both the hospital and professional claim.
- Validate and process any medical necessity edits (local or national coverage determinations) that may apply for hospital and professional coding.
- Process coding-related payer specific edits for the hospital and professional claim.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, quality conscious and be able to adapt well to change. Additional qualifications include:
- AHIMA or AAPC certification.
- 3 years coding experience.
- The ability to provide a secure work environment is a must.
UASI is dedicated to providing employees with the tools needed for professional growth and development. We also recognize that HIM professionals are our greatest asset and in return for your talents, we offer a dynamic work environment, career growth and development, strong leadership and competitive salaries.