UASI is expanding our Consulting team and is seeking an experienced Managing Consultant to join our team providing staff and project management, industry expertise, and impactful results to clients within the mid-revenue cycle. This position will work closely with both UASI clients and staff to understand client challenges and ensure deliverables translate into actionable solutions.
The ideal candidate will also serve as a mentor to model the consulting mindset and provide training and feedback to the team about how to utilize critical thinking to deliver actionable results on client engagements.
- Utilize strong client communication skills by guiding the client through project status meetings, influencing key stakeholders, and ensuring project scope and deliverables are on target.
- Monitor and evaluate engagements to achieve optimal results, balancing quality and profitability.
- Work closely within project team to understand and identify client obstacles and adapt project workflow and direction to ensure results align with client goals.
- Utilize effective project management skills to clearly define client deliverables and establish milestones through efficient organization and project planning skills.
- Collaborate with Sales Team to cultivate trusted relationships with our clients by executing client management strategies and driving growth through existing relationships and identification of new opportunities.
- Possess a strong body of knowledge and expertise specifically with CDI Services, UR, Denials Management, Value Based Care and Risk Adjustment models as well as solid knowledge in overall mid-revenue cycle operations with a demonstrated understanding of industry trends and drivers.
- Perform work on multiple client engagements, including both consulting directly with clients as well as managing the work of other consulting staff.
- Use critical thinking skills to synthesize client input, interpret complex data and translate that into actionable recommendations.
- Provide mentoring and training to consulting staff by sharing expertise related to project deliverables, client communication, project methodologies, analysis of data and trends, etc. all within a collaborative and supportive structure.
- Implement methodologies and standards for ensuring quality and consistent client deliverables
- Collaborate across service lines to identify and deliver innovative solutions that create client value through the sharing of resources, knowledge, and best practices.
- Contribute to thought leadership strategy through a variety of methods including webinars, marketing campaigns, white papers, and speaking engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree required with an RN or LPN strongly preferred.
- Active credential from AHIMA, AAPC, or ACDIS.
- Proven foundational consulting skills including analytical and critical thinking skills as well as written and verbal communication, client presence and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills with client management experience and business acumen.
- Strong subject matter expertise specifically with CDI, UR, Denials Management, Value Based Care and Risk Adjustment models as well as solid knowledge in overall mid-revenue cycle operations with a demonstrated understanding of key industry trends/drivers.
UASI provides a supportive environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals. We offer a competitive pay and excellent benefit package.
Don’t pass on this great career opportunity! Interested candidates can apply online at www.uasisolutions.com/careers.