JOIN A WINNING TEAM
Is there a “you” in the UASI team?
We expect the best and help you achieve it!
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules and work-life balance
- Unique and regular recognition – performance, holidays, anniversaries
- We hire great people – who stay with us for the long term
We are a team in everything we do!
- Remote workers unified by dedicated supervisors and leadership support
- Regular and proactive communication and monthly interactive team meetings
- A culture of togetherness and a passion to win
- Community involvement and team-building
Quality and performance are why we’ve grown!
- Stable relationships with top hospitals
- Growth driven by client satisfaction
- Opportunity to work with renowned industry leaders
- Industry’s highest quality/accuracy goals
- Opportunity to elevate expertise through challenging assignments
Are You Ready To Take The Next Step?
Apply now and let’s see if it’s a good fit!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here’s what to expect when you work with UASI.
Training + Education
- Tuition assistance and reimbursement for credentials
- Continuing education opportunities
- Regular training
Compensation + Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Quality and performance bonuses and awards
- Incentives for referrals
- Comprehensive benefits – medical, dental and vision, 401k, disability and life coverage and wellness plan
- Generous PTO
- Celebration of birthdays, holidays and anniversaries
Culture + Team
- Outstanding national reputation and blue-chip client list
- Recognized industry leaders in management
- Appreciation of remote workforce
- Company stability – 32+ years in business
- Strong culture of learning
- Commitment to community involvement
WHAT OUR TEAM SAYS
We believe the best way to make clients happy is to make sure the team serving them is happy first.
WHY IS UASI AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE?
- Dynamic Industry Leaders
- Mentorship and Career Growth Centric
- QA with Continuous Collaborative Education
- Innovative Future-Focused Projects
- New Skills and Knowledge
- Client Assignments with Top U.S. Hospitals
- Monthly Interactive Team Meetings
- Responsive SME to Support Field Staff
- Management Open Door Environment
Cincinnati or Remote-based
UASI is currently seeking an experienced Nurse Auditor for our Revenue Integrity team in the Corporate office based in Cincinnati. Candidates outside of Cincinnati will be considered for a remote-based role providing auditing services for our nationwide client base.