UASI is an industry leader in HIM Consulting with more than 35 years in the Healthcare Industry. We provide full-service solutions for coding, health information management (HIM), clinical documentation and revenue integrity. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio we are seeking a mid to senior level Software Engineer to join our Information Technology team.
The company has applications that are at the core of our business, and provide the same solution to our partners as a Software as a Service (SaaS). As the company grows, we are continuously enhancing these applications with new features and functionalities, with the intention of improving the capabilities, efficiency and user experience.
· Design, Develop, Test, Debug, Modify and Deploy software solutions.
· Work with the business and operational leaders to gather requirements, document specifications, conduct an impact analysis, estimate effort and determine mutually acceptable timelines.
· Manage leadership expectations and provide visibility to the business stakeholders and partners on timelines, progress and status of when new features and functionality will be rolled out.
· Utilize Active Reports and SQL Server to develop multi-tier applications.
· Support users of the applications, daily, both internal employees and external client users with issues, training and bug fixes.
· 3 – 5 years of full time, development experience in C#.Net and SQL Server database, in a multi-tier environment.
· Proficient in SQL and writing highly efficient and complex stored procedures.
· Experience with ActiveReports.
· Experience with Infragistics would be an added advantage.
· Healthcare Industry experience preferred.
UASI is the employer of choice due to our outstanding reputation for excellence within the industry and for our comprehensive benefit package which includes:
· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short/long-term disability, 401(K) and referral bonuses
· Training opportunities and reimbursement for professional certifications
· UASI’s unique approach to employee appreciation which include: birthday recognition, holiday gift selections, performance awards, and years of service awards