Elevate your expertise! Join UASI today and work with the top HIM experts in the industry. The remote coding positions at UASI allow HIM professionals to have the best of both worlds: a challenging opportunity to utilize and enhance current coding skills and the convenience of working from home.
We are currently seeking experienced coding specialists to perform accurate code assignments for outpatient oncology records while working remotely from a home office. Specialties include:
- Outpatient, Emergency, Laboratory, Observation, Radiation Oncology Series, Specimen, Therapies Series.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, quality conscious and be able to adapt well to change. Additional qualifications include:
- RHIA, RHIT, CCS or COC certification.
- Experience in oncology coding.
- A minimum of three years’ coding experience.
- Knowledge of NCCI edits, LCD/NDCs, and modifiers.
- The ability to provide a secure work environment is a must.
UASI is dedicated to providing employees with the tools needed for professional growth and development. We also recognize that HIM professionals are our greatest asset and in return for your talents, we offer a dynamic work environment, career growth and development, strong leadership and competitive salaries.