UASI is a leading healthcare consulting and services company with more than 225 clients including some of the top hospitals and healthcare systems across the US. With 40 years of success building the brand and our stellar reputation, we are seeking to add to our marketing capabilities by hiring an experienced Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate will elevate our marketing efforts and presence by continuing to build the brand, driving customer acquisition and developing and managing marketing programs in all channels.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities
- Create and maximize email campaigns/journeys using marketing automation platform (HubSpot).
- Execute social media campaigns in support of overall marketing plan.
- Measure and report performance of campaigns including engagement and conversion. Use campaign results, data-driven insights, industry trends/news, UASI marketing goals to make recommendations for new and creative digital growth strategies.
- Maintain company website utilizing WordPress and recommend enhancements.
- Participate in trade show/conference strategy and execution (pre and post-show execution) and monitor ROI results.
- Support UASI’s brand strategy and positioning of the brand and ensuring consistency across all communications, ensuring use of market and customer insights.
Content Marketing Responsibilities
- Support marketing programs based on creative briefs to support specific objectives across different channels using segments/personas to drive successful engagement.
- Coordinate with company experts related to content development strategy. Create content in support of UASI marketing plan for use on social media platforms, website, whitepaper articles, blogs, digital marketing campaigns, etc.
- Interpret performance of digital marketing campaigns and refine content in order to improve outcomes.
- Create engaging company and industry profiles for professional associations, speaking engagements, and other industry opportunities.
- Continuously scan industry landscape and incorporate UASI perspective to strengthen UASI reputation as leading industry experts.
- Refine creative briefs and synthesize company and service line information into various touchpoints including proposals, capabilities and pitch decks, website, social media and collateral materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Communications or other similar area of study.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital and content marketing.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Self-starter, ability to take ownership of the overall marketing practice and make informed recommendations to leadership on key initiatives.
- Certifications in google analytics and/or HubSpot.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
UASI provides a supportive environment that encourages professional development and innovative thinking. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. Interested candidates can apply online at www.uasisolutions.com