UASI is a leading healthcare consulting and services company with more than 225 clients including some of the top hospitals and healthcare systems across the US. With 38 years of success building the brand and our stellar reputation, we are seeking to add to our marketing capabilities by hiring an experienced Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will elevate our marketing efforts and presence by continuing to build the brand, driving customer acquisition and developing and managing marketing programs in all channels.
- Be a key participant in developing brand strategy and owning the voice and positioning of the brand and ensuring consistency across all communications, ensuring use of market and customer insights.
- Develop and lead the execution of the marketing plan. Own the initiatives from concept to measurement and insights, driving collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders including agency partner and/or other third-party contractors.
- Drive customer acquisition efforts using data and A/B testing to develop plan, execute and optimize spend and results
- Build marketing programs based on creative briefs to support specific objectives across different channels using segments/personas to drive successful engagement.
- Refine creative briefs and synthesize company and service line information into various touchpoints including proposals, capabilities and pitch decks, website, social media and collateral materials.
- Drive content development – sometimes solely authoring content, sometimes collaborating internally and externally to ensure objectives are met.
- Lead trade show/conference strategy and execution (pre and post show execution) and develop ROI targets.
- Manage and ensure optimization of Hubspot and coordinate efforts closely with sales team to increase pipeline.
- Drive dynamic website management, maintenance and improvements within WordPress.
- Strong balance of strategic and tactical skills. Ability to execute and be hands on with all marketing initiatives.
- Experience building complex data-driven marketing programs and reporting on the results, particularly in the area of lead generation.
- Strong digital marketing experience, including social media and ABM principles.
- Experience building and managing a content marketing plan.
- Strong creative writer with an eye and feel for generating great copy.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Self-starter, ability to take ownership of the overall marketing practice and make informed recommendations to leadership on key initiatives.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- At least 4 years of experience in marketing with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related area.
- Familiarity with Hubspot – CRM and Marketing Hub and Zoom Info preferred.
UASI provides a supportive environment that encourages professional development and innovative thinking. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. Interested candidates can apply online at www.uasisolutions.com