Desktop Support Specialist
United Audit Systems, Inc. (UASI), a rapidly growing, healthcare consulting firm, is seeking a Desktop Support Specialist to join our corporate office. UASI is an innovative healthcare consulting firm, serving nationally recognized leaders in healthcare and we are seeking a multi-skilled IT professional in our corporate office. Technical knowledge, combined with excellent customer service is a must for the position.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide remote and local system users with first-line Help Desk support related to software applications and hardware. Additional responsibilities will include:
· Answer incoming Tech Support calls and effectively utilize the Ticket System
· Build Windows workstations and perform regular routine maintenance and basic troubleshooting on workstations or virtual machines.
· Create/Remove users in both Exchange and Active Directory including setting up appropriate groups and permissions.
· Add users to systems including VM Client Manager, Secure File Transfer system, and facility databases in CodeIQ and ensure appropriate access based on permissions.
· Assist in shipping and tracking computer equipment for remote users
· Assist in training new users
· Answer calls and resolve tickets during afterhours call rotation
· Update servers during system maintenance
· Troubleshoot basic issues with Office, LibreOffice and OWA.
Requirements for the position include:
· Competence with Windows desktop operating systems (Windows 10)
· Familiarity with Active Directory (Server 2019)
· Familiarity with Office 2019
· Experience in remote desktop troubleshooting
· Basic knowledge of networked computing
· Baccalaureate degree or associate’s degree in related field, or at least 2 years equivalent work experience
UASI provides a supportive environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals. We offer a competitive pay and excellent benefit package. Don’t pass on this great career opportunity! Interested candidates can apply on line at www.uasisolutions.com or send resume with salary requirement to email@example.com.