As the Consulting Practice Leader, Mid Revenue Cycle for UASI you will be working with the leadership team to build the strategies, solutions, and capabilities to provide consulting services across the mid-revenue cycle spectrum. With leadership and P&L accountability, you will guide and provide solutions for client engagements and build staff capability, processes, and the approach to win and retain business within UASI’s consulting services areas.
• Using industry and market knowledge identify new service/solutions opportunities and provide input/direction about how to penetrate market with consulting offerings.
• Grow consulting services by collaborating with the Sales team to expand and secure new business opportunities.
• Collaborate with Directors/Managers across UASI service lines to develop a consistent delivery methodology incorporating consulting tools/templates, standards for delivery, and project success measures.
• Pursue growth opportunities within consulting and align people/process/technology to support transformative solutions to clients that improve financial and/or operational performance.
• Manage, mentor, and build team and continuously identify top talent to grow consulting team.
• Establish credibility with Senior VP/C-level decision makers and provide solutions-based consulting services that drive results.
• Serve as the lead Consultant and manage multiple engagements.
• Participate in “innovation thought leadership” for health information management and revenue cycle initiatives.
• Managing to margin and achieving growth targets
• Client satisfaction and retention
• Service line growth
• 5 years or more of consulting experience at a Senior Manager level.
• Proven foundational consulting skills including analytical and critical thinking skills as well as written and verbal communication, client presence and presentation skills.
• Strong industry knowledge and demonstrated subject matter expertise in mid-revenue cycle operations including HIM operations, coding, value-based care initiatives, denials management, and other key industry trends/drivers.
• Ability to understand the problem and articulate a solution in a simple, clear manner
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information and articulate a clear recommendation, rationale, and plan to the client
• Project management and leadership skills
• Ability to travel up to 50% depending on client commitments
UASI provides a supportive environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals. We offer a competitive pay and excellent benefit package. Don’t pass on this great career opportunity!