UASI is expanding our Consulting team and is seeking an experienced Consulting Manager to join our team providing staff and project management, industry expertise, and impactful results to clients within the mid-revenue cycle. This position will work closely with both UASI clients and staff to identify challenges and ensure deliverables translate into actionable solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate will also serve as a mentor to model the consulting mindset and provide training and feedback to the team about how to utilize critical thinking to deliver actionable results on client engagements.
• Utilize effective project management skills to clearly define client deliverables and establish milestones through efficient organization and project planning skills.
• Perform work on multiple client engagements, including both consulting directly with clients as well as managing the work of other consulting staff.
• Use critical thinking skills to synthesize client input, interpret complex data and translate that into actionable recommendations.
• Utilize strong client communication skills by guiding the client through project status meetings, influencing key stakeholders, and ensuring project scope and deliverables are on target.
• Work closely within project team to understand and identify client obstacles and adapt project workflow and direction to ensure results align with client goals.
• Provide mentoring and training to consulting staff by sharing expertise related to project deliverables, client communication, project methodologies, analysis of data and trends, etc. all within a collaborative and supportive structure.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Extensive experience as a consultant
• Previous experience managing consulting teams including mentoring and developing Consultants
• Subject matter expertise within the mid revenue cycle including coding/quality improvement initiatives, process improvement, denials management, and working with risk adjustment models.
UASI provides a supportive environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals. We offer a competitive pay and excellent benefit package. Don’t pass on this great career opportunity!