As the Consulting Director, Mid Revenue Cycle for UASI you will be working with the leadership team to build the strategies, solutions, and capabilities to provide consulting services across the mid-revenue cycle spectrum. With leadership and P&L accountability, you will guide and provide solutions for client engagements and build staff capability, processes, and the approach to win and retain business within UASI’s consulting services areas.
• Using industry and market knowledge identify new service/solutions opportunities and provide input/direction about how to penetrate market with consulting offerings.
• Grow consulting services by collaborating with the Sales team to expand and secure new business opportunities.
• Collaborate with Directors/Managers across UASI service lines to develop a consistent delivery methodology incorporating consulting tools/templates, standards for delivery, and project success measures.
• Pursue growth opportunities within consulting and align people/process/technology to support transformative solutions to clients that improve financial and/or operational performance.
• Manage, mentor, and build team and continuously identify top talent to grow consulting team.
• Establish credibility with Senior VP/C-level decision makers and provide solutions-based consulting services that drive results.
• Serve as the lead Consultant and manage multiple engagements.
• Participate in “innovation thought leadership” for health information management and revenue cycle initiatives.
• Managing to margin and achieving growth targets
• Client satisfaction and retention
• Service line growth
• 5 years or more of consulting experience at a Senior Manager level.
• Proven foundational consulting skills including analytical and critical thinking skills as well as written and verbal communication, client presence and presentation skills.
• Strong industry knowledge and demonstrated subject matter expertise in mid-revenue cycle operations including HIM operations, coding, value-based care initiatives, denials management, and other key industry trends/drivers.
• Ability to understand the problem and articulate a solution in a simple, clear manner
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information and articulate a clear recommendation, rationale, and plan to the client
• Project management and leadership skills
• Ability to travel up to 50% depending on client commitments
UASI provides a supportive environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals. We offer a competitive pay and excellent benefit package. Don’t pass on this great career opportunity!