Elevate your expertise! Join UASI today and work with the top HIM experts in the industry. Senior Consultant Auditor positions at UASI allow HIM professionals to have the best of both worlds: a challenging opportunity to utilize and enhance current auditing/coding skills and the convenience of working from home.
We are currently seeking experienced Outpatient Auditors to perform coding audits while working remotely from a home office. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, be quality conscious and able to adapt well to change.
Additional qualifications include:
- RHIA, RHIT, CCS-P, CPC or CPC-H certification
- 3-5 years’ minimum experience performing outpatient facility audits in addition to previous outpatient coding experience
- Ability to identify trends based on coding audit findings and formulate final reporting including recommendations and corrective action plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with confidence via conference calls
We also recognize that HIM professionals are our greatest asset and in return for your talents, we offer a dynamic work environment, career growth and development, strong leadership and TOP PAY! Additional benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short/ long-term disability, PTO, 401(K), referral bonuses
- Training opportunities, yearly educational allowances and continuing education programs
- Dedicated support team for guidance and mentoring
- UASI’s unique approach to employee appreciation which include: birthday recognition, holiday gift selections, years of service awards and quality bonus programs
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer