Coding Auditor (IP Pro-Fee)
Join UASI today and work with the top HIM experts in the industry! We are currently seeking an experienced Coding Auditor to join our HIM consulting team working remotely from a home office. Responsibilities include:
- Perform coding audits and reviews on a variety of multi-specialty professional fee (inpatient pro-fee) record types.
- Multi-specialties may include and not limited to: Primary Care, ENT, Nephrology, Urology, Cardiology, Thoracic, Neurology, Emergency Department, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Behavioral Health, Ophthalmology, Endocrinology etc.
- Perform necessary research in order to provide the client with supportive regulatory. and coding guidelines and provide feedback to staff.
- Code IP Pro-Fee records as needed.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, quality conscious and be able to adapt well to change. Additional qualifications include:
- AHIMA or AAPC certification.
- 3+ years’ minimum experience performing E/M audits and reviews in addition to previous coding experience.
- Up to date with 2023 guidelines.
- Epic experience preferred.
- The ability to remain impartial and objective in finalizing and presenting audit findings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with confidence on site and via webinar/conference calls.
UASI is dedicated to providing employees with the tools needed for professional growth and development. We also recognize that HIM professionals are our greatest asset and in return for your talents, we offer a dynamic work environment, career growth and development, strong leadership and competitive salaries. Additional benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Short/ long-term disability, PTO and 401k
- Training opportunities, yearly educational allowances and continuing education programs.
- UASI’s unique approach to employee appreciation which include: birthday recognition, holiday gift selections, years of service awards and quality bonus programs.
To find out how you can join our team of professionals, give us a call at 800.526.0594 or send an e-mail to HR@uasisolutions.com