UASI is passionate about providing CDI Consulting services that improve quality and accuracy. We are continuing to expand our CDI service offerings and we are seeking experience professionals to join our team (PRN or full-time).
The CDI Consultant will work with client facilities to analyze and interpret medical record documentation and formulate appropriate physician queries to improve the quality, completeness and accuracy of the medical record.
The ideal candidate will have a clinical background with a thorough knowledge of official medical coding guidelines, CMS, and private payer regulations related to the Inpatient Prospective Payment System. Additional qualifications include:
- RN, BSN or MSN with a clinical background
- A minimum of 3 years’ CDI experience
- Experience working at large academic medical centers is a plus but is not required
- Experience working with Epic required
- The ability to communicate with physicians and hospital staff in a collaborative manner to promote appropriate clinical documentation and quality improvement is a must
- The ability to travel is preferred but not required