At UASI, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Business Development Representative to join our team. This position will be responsible for driving revenue growth for UASI products and services with prospective health system clients within a geographically based territory. This is a role designed for individual contributors who embrace prospecting, adding new clients, and growing their book of business from the ground up while thriving in a results-driven environment focused on a specific sales target.
- Increase overall revenue and expand client base while meeting sales targets.
- Conduct outbound activity to target audiences from marketing qualified leads and other sources to generate new sales opportunities.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Leverage and develop relationships with key decision makers within the health system who are influential in the consideration process for UASI products and services.
- Expertise in customer discovery to uncover needs and potential solutions.
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
- Develop a territory growth plan that outlines a strategic approach to generating and closing business opportunities.
- Provide insight and perspectives on improving UASI’s go to market strategy and approach working closely with the VP of Sales.
- Work closely with Operational leadership to evaluate viability of potential clients and coordinate exploratory meetings.
- Familiarity with managing territory and opportunities with CRM applications.
- Attend trade shows and professional association meetings in order to build relationships and promote UASI services.
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree, 1-2 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
· A sales hunter with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
· Strong desire and ability to develop consultative selling skills to grow business
· Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and working with shifting priorities
· Preference for proficiency with Salesforce, HubSpot, or other CRM software
· Preference for prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
UASI provides a growth environment with opportunities for high achievers to move up quickly. We offer a benefit package with compensation aligned to contribution and success.