United Audit Systems, Inc (UASI), a rapidly growing, healthcare consulting firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. This role can be performed remotely or on site at our Corporate office in Cincinnati, Ohio. The ideal candidate will support UASI’s organizational and divisional goals by providing administrative and data reporting support to the HIM Division. Areas of responsibility include utilizing excel, preparation of data for client reports, and basic administrative support functions.
· Work directly with Resource Manager regarding the scheduling of projects specific to coordinating system access for Consultants to include initial request, collecting access forms, testing and troubleshooting, etc. Utilize DocuSign to facilitate access form coordination.
· Coordinate the project setup requirements internally including coordinating IT requests, creation of Shared Folder, set up of Secure File Transfer (SFT) process, etc.
· Utilize Excel to extract, clean, and join data subsets for in-depth analysis along with presentation of PivotTables and Pivot Charts for client reporting.
· Assist with uploading and downloading project data via SFT utilizing the UASI protocols and ensuring accuracy.
· Assist with Code IQ set-up and data entry in provider table, coder table, create issues, etc.
· Assist with the assessment and implementation of administrative processes to improve efficiencies and streamline processes.
· Extract data from multiple data sources for the use of identifying trends.
· Assist with reporting of healthcare data through data visualization using graphs, charts, and tables to illustrate findings for use during client engagements.
· Develop solutions within relational database tool for continuous process improvement.
· Strong detail orientation with analytical skills and deductive reasoning capability
· Advanced-level Excel skills including PivotTables
UASI provides a supportive environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals. We offer a competitive pay and excellent benefit package. Don’t pass on this great career opportunity!