Software Engineer Job Description
UASI is an industry leader in HIM Consulting with more than 35 years in the Healthcare Industry. We provide full-service solutions for coding, health information management (HIM), clinical documentation and revenue integrity. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio we are seeking a mid to senior-level Software Engineer to join our Information Technology team.
The company has applications that are at the core of our business, and provide the same solution to our partners as a Software as a Service (SaaS). As the company grows, we are continuously enhancing these applications with new features and functionalities, with the intention of improving the capabilities, efficiency and user experience.
- Design, Develop, Test, Debug, Modify and Deploy software solutions.
- Work with the business and operational leaders to gather requirements, document specifications, conduct an impact analysis, estimate effort and determine mutually acceptable timelines.
- Manage leadership expectations and provide visibility to the business stakeholders and partners on timelines, progress and status of when new features and functionality will be rolled out.
- Utilize Active Reports and SQL Server to develop multi-tier applications.
- Support users of the applications, daily, both internal employees and external client users with issues, training and bug fixes.
- 3 – 5 years of full time, development experience in C#.Net and SQL Server database, in a multi-tier environment.
- Proficient in SQL and writing highly efficient and complex stored procedures.
- Experience with ActiveReports.
- Experience with Infragistics would be an added advantage.
- Healthcare Industry experience preferred.
UASI is the employer of choice due to our outstanding reputation for excellence within the industry and for our comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short/long-term disability, 401(K) and referral bonuses
- Training opportunities and reimbursement for professional certifications
- UASI’s unique approach to employee appreciation which include: birthday recognition, holiday gift selections, performance awards, and years of service awards
UASI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.