Human Resources Assistant Job Description
UASI is an industry leader in the Healthcare Consulting arena with more than 36 years in business. We are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and are currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity to gain direct experience in a variety of areas within a Human Resources Department.
About the Role
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will:
- Provide assistance with job postings, applicant tracking and formatting resumes
- Assist with maintaining up to date filing of paperwork
- Produce monthly Newsletter and distribute to all employees
- Update the Employee Website to ensure it contains up to date information
- Coordinate the company recognition activities including years of service awards and other recognition initiatives
- Provide assistance with the company Philanthropy Program
- Coordinate Corporate luncheons and meetings
- Complete special projects as needed
- Maintain good communications and positive relationships with employees and management
About the Candidate
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and have the ability to work in a fast pace environment. Working knowledge of common HR concepts and practices and strong computer skills are required. Experience with Salesforce and Bullhorn is preferred.
UASI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.