E/M Pro-Fee Coder Job Description
The remote coding positions at UASI allow HIM professionals to have the best of both worlds: a challenging opportunity to utilize and enhance current coding skills and the convenience of working from home.
We are currently seeking experienced E/M pro-fee coding specialists to perform accurate code assignments while working remotely from a home office. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, quality conscious and be able to adapt well to change.
Additional responsibilities include:
- RHIT, CCS, CCS-P or CPC certification
- A minimum of three years recent experience coding inpatient pro-fee and outpatient pro-fee records
- Experience coding for a variety of multi-specialties
- Experience coding for large acute care facilities is preferred
- The ability to provide a secure work environment is a must
UASI is dedicated to providing employees with the tools needed for professional growth and development. We also recognize that HIM professionals are our greatest asset and in return for your talents, we offer a dynamic work environment, career growth and development, strong leadership and competitive salaries.
UASI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.