CDI Outpatient Practice Director Job Description
UASI provides consulting services to healthcare facilities and we are expanding our CDI services by hiring an Outpatient CDI Practice Director. We are seeking a subject matter expert with both clinical and HIM coding/billing experience in an ambulatory setting, specifically within a physician practice/clinic environment. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional with strong business acumen who can apply knowledge and expertise to meet the demand for outpatient CDI services.
Additional requirements include:
- Experience working within a physician practice and an ability to assess practice workflows and implement improvement strategies.
- Previous experience working in a consulting environment.
- Ability to build rapport with physicians through knowledge of practice workflow, documentation strategies, risk based payment methodologies, and clinical expertise.
- Knowledge and experience working with value-based care initiatives and risk adjustment models.
- Knowledge and subject matter expertise to assist in preparing sales proposals and project deliverables as needed.
- Combination of both clinical expertise (RN preferred) and HIM/coding knowledge and expertise.
UASI is the employer of choice due to our outstanding reputation for excellence within the industry and for our comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short/long-term disability, 401(K), and PTO benefits
- Training opportunities and reimbursement for professional dues and reference materials
UASI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.