UASI Ranks #1 for Outsourced Coding in 2022 by KLAS
Click the Job Title for more details and apply today!
11 Open positions
Join a Winning Team!
Is there a "you" in the UASI team?
We expect the best and help you achieve it!
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules and work-life balance
- Unique and regular recognition - performance, holidays, anniversaries
- We hire great people - who stay with us for the long term
We are a team in everything we do!
- Remote workers unified by dedicated supervisors and leadership support
- Regular and proactive communication and monthly interactive team meetings
- A culture of togetherness and a passion to win
- Community involvement and team-building
Quality and performance are why we've grown!
- Stable relationships with top hospitals
- Growth-driven by client satisfaction
- Opportunity to work with renowned industry leaders
- Industry's highest quality/accuracy goals
- Opportunity to elevate expertise through challenging assignments
Why is UASI an Employer of Choice?
- Dynamic Industry Leaders
- Mentorship and Career Growth Centric
- QA with Continuous Collaborative Education
- Innovative Future-Focused Projects
- New Skills and Knowledge
- Client Assignments with Top U.S. Hospitals
- Monthly Interactive Team Meetings
- Responsive SME to Support Field Staff
- Management Open Door Environment
What to Expect
Here's what to expect when you work with UASI.
Training & Education
- Tuition assistance and reimbursement for credentials
- Continuing education opportunities
- Regular training
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Quality and performance bonuses and awards
- Incentives for referrals
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental and vision, 401k, disability and life coverage and wellness plan
- Generous PTO
- Celebration of birthdays, holidays and anniversaries
Culture & Team
- Outstanding national reputation and blue-chip client list
- Recognized industry leaders in management
- Appreciation of remote workforce
- Company stability - 35 years in business
- Strong culture of learning
- Commitment to community involvement
What Our Team Says?
We believe the best way to make clients happy is to make sure the team serving them is happy first.
"The stability of the company is reassuring in today's job market."
"It's great to work remotely and not have to worry about road conditions. The auditing staff is wonderful to work with and are always patient, friendly, polite, and knowledgeable."
Medical Audit Consultant
"My management team has always made me feel incredibly supported and thoroughly appreciated - which is why I love working for UASI"
"UASI truly cares about both the staff and the clients."
"UASI has given me the ability to expand my experience and opportunities to work with multiple hospital and physician systems while meeting/working with many HIM professionals from all over the country."
"Even though we are spread out across the country and may never meet our co-workers face-to-face, UASI feels like a family."
Supervisor Coding Services
"I am lucky to work with colleagues who are smart, dedicated, and trustworthy and share similar values. My fellow CDI Professionals have a shared goal of providing top-quality customer service to UASI clients. I am surrounded at work by people I respect and admire."
"UASI provides a workplace where I can juggle being a professional, a mom and a wife with being able to have a flexible work schedule."
"I love working for UASI as a CDI Consultant because of the support the UASI team gives towards professional development. From weekly email tips, monthly webinars with CEU's, to one on one discussions with leadership it is a great way to develop one's own professional growth."
Are You Ready To Take The Next Step?
Apply now and let's see if it's a good fit!
Education + Insights
Our pros help your pros get better and stay current!
Rib Fracture – March 2023 Coding Tip
Comparing Codes Across ICD Versions: Syncope
Transcarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR) CDI Scenario
Transparency In Coverage
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of United Audit Systems, Inc. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com.